photo nav-deel1.png photo nav-deel2.png photo nav-deel3.png photo nav-deel4.png photo nav-deel5.png photo nav-deel6.png photo nav-deel7.png photo nav-deel8.png photo nav-deel9.png photo nav-deel10.png photo nav-deel11-neew.png

2 March 2012

It's March!

Hi there!

Sorry you haven’t heard from me lately, I wasn’t very busy.. I just had an inspire less week, that’s all! ;) Now we’re welcoming a new month and Spring is almost a fact! The weather gets better and I see the trees outside gettin’ greener. I’ve noticed that my mood gets better too.

So what are your plans for this lovely month? This Sunday I’m hopefully gonna see Rupert Blackman perform in cafe Lust in Utrecht. This has been on my to do list for months now and I still haven’t got the chance to do it. If I go, I’ll try to make some photos (also of Utrecht itself). Will be continued..



Oh, before I forget: here’s my top 10 list of things I liked this week:

I totally fell in love with this cute ceramic owl vase by Danish brand the House Doctor.

Last Wednesday, February 29 was the Pinkpop press conference in Paradiso, Amsterdam. Mumford & Sons, James Morrison, Keane, Bruce Springsteen, The Cure and many more are coming!

• Good news! Forever 21 is finally making their entrance in The Netherlands. Starting with Amsterdam, but maybe in the future also in Rotterdam and Utrecht.

• I was on the road when I heard the new single Shadow Days of my all time hero John Mayer. Album is coming May 22, can’t wait!

Etsy opens a showroom just for 2 days (March 31 and April 1) in Utrecht, where you can stop by and check out some advertisers and their handmade things.

Tomorrow opens the Apple Store at the Leidseplein in Amsterdam. Sources are saying that the architecture and design are very high tech and flawless. Hm, I’m curious. Maybe I take a look these days..

Finally! 2 bands are releasing their albums today: Scars & Stories by American rock band The Fray and the debut album of the British indie band Morning Parade.

The Dutch Asos, Zalando comes with a Home collection. Yeah! :)

Spotted on the vtwonen blog!

A colleague of mine at Sanoma (also an intern) went to the IKEA press conference last Monday. They were introducing their new Outdoor collection. Love the colour combo: pink/yellow/black!


Image: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...