photo nav-deel1.png photo nav-deel2.png photo nav-deel3.png photo nav-deel4.png photo nav-deel5.png photo nav-deel6.png photo nav-deel7.png photo nav-deel8.png photo nav-deel9.png photo nav-deel10.png photo nav-deel11-neew.png

5 November 2011

AOTM #2: French Flat

Hello!

Get ready for a new Apartment Of The Month! This time we're in NW London. I'll show you a charming and cosy house. The bedroom has a cool detail (a sort of hole in the wall) and the rest of the house is very well finished. I also like the colours, it's daring to use black that much. But it's not making all the rooms darker, indeed, it gives an edgy alluring feeling. I love it, I want to buy it, I want to live in it! What about you? Don't tell me I'm the only one with those feelings! ;-)


Love Lisa





















Source: Airspace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...