photo nav-deel1.png photo nav-deel2.png photo nav-deel3.png photo nav-deel4.png photo nav-deel5.png photo nav-deel6.png photo nav-deel7.png photo nav-deel8.png photo nav-deel9.png photo nav-deel10.png photo nav-deel11-neew.png

1 November 2011

November time!

Hello bloglovers!

It's officially November and that means only 2 months left untill 2012 starts. I turn 20, my internship will end and I'm going to 3 concerts of the best bands ever!

To begin with band number 1: Saybia (November 2, Patronaat Haarlem) Saybia is one of the best bands of the zeroes. It's so different than other bands. The lyrics, the bombastic melodies.. it hits you. We have these tickets for months and now the time has come! I hardly can't wait to see this band live. Actually, I must confess I'm a little bit nervous for this gig. I think it's gonna be one of the best concerts I've ever been to. I think I might have to cry and they will blow me away!



Number 2 is on November 14, in the HMH Amsterdam. I'm talking ofcourse about Elbow! This British band will perform for a sold out audience and play there beautiful songs. I love Elbow, it's so magnetic! Alternative music in a special way. "The Seldom Seen Kid" is one of my favorite albums and when I saw them on Pinkpop and Lowlands this year, I was sold! And what also makes this concert special is that I'm going with my dad (for the first time) so that's cool :)



And last but not least (we also have gigs in December but I will blog about that later) Number 3: Okkervil River. From Denmark to the UK to Austin Texas USA. November 24 (MY BIRTHDAY!) also in Haarlem. My sister came to me a few months ago and said: 'Lisa, you're not gonna believe this! Okkervil River is coming to Holland!' Me: 'What? No, that's impossible! Nobody knows Okkervil River here!' She: 'No, it's true! Do you wanna know when and where they come?' Me: 'Eh, yeah ofcourse!' She: 'Don't fall of your chair.. they're coming to Haarlem on your birthday.' Me: 'WHAT?! No way!' But she was right. 2 years ago my dad came to me and said: 'If you like A Balladeer, you definetely gonna like this!' And he gave me "The Stage Names". And also this time I was completely sold! What a great music, that voice.. I've never heard something like this! And now, we are 2 years later and I'm gonna see 3 of my favorite bands live in 1 month. It's insane!



But like I said, it's also the last month of my internship at Sanoma Media. Too bad it's done because I liked it there so much! What a great company with nice people and cool projects. I'm really gonna miss it! But I'm trying to come back and do also my last internship there (but how that will end..)

And the last thing I'm gonna say and then I'm ending this blog, I will visit some schools where I will go to when I'm done with my study. One school in Utrecht, one in Zwolle.. and I'm celebrating my birthday on a Sunday instead of a Saturday.. for the variety :)

So.. I have a lot of plans for this month! What about you? Is it also gonna be a crazy month for you? Or are you gonna celebrate Thanksgiving and relax during the weekends and after school/work? I wish you all a lovely month and see you soon! (I will make reports from all the gigs!)


Love Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...