photo nav-deel1.png photo nav-deel2.png photo nav-deel3.png photo nav-deel4.png photo nav-deel5.png photo nav-deel6.png photo nav-deel7.png photo nav-deel8.png photo nav-deel9.png photo nav-deel10.png photo nav-deel11-neew.png

19 November 2011

Window seats

I always see it on tv in American programs: Window seats. Something we're not familiar with, here in Holland. Something I don't get. I mean, it's such a nice extra for your room! You can decorate it how you want to and buy as many as pillows as you like. That to create your ideal cosy space to relax and watching people ;-) I found these nice pics which gave me an inspiration boost! Maybe some old houses in Amsterdam does have a window seat, so if you're a lucky bastard who's got one.. be glad you've got one! Trade? :)


Love Lisa













1 comment:

  1. We moved when I was 10 and I begged my parents to buy the house with a window seat. I still love them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...