photo nav-deel1.png photo nav-deel2.png photo nav-deel3.png photo nav-deel4.png photo nav-deel5.png photo nav-deel6.png photo nav-deel7.png photo nav-deel8.png photo nav-deel9.png photo nav-deel10.png photo nav-deel11-neew.png

27 December 2011

The Music List of 2011

Hello Lovelies!

Hope you had an awesome Christmas! I certainly had! First day: we had an amazing dinner with my family. My uncle is a great cook and always makes special things we never eat. Yesterday (Boxing Day) were we in Amsterdam for a walk. I love Amsterdam! There's so much you can see and discover! At home we had a marvelous dinner and sang on my new Wii Game (U-Sing). For those who didn't know: I love singing! And I know I'm not the best singer in the world, I just like to do it for fun :)

Ok, that was Christmas 2011. During my Christmas Break I'll try to blog everyday, but I might get addicted to the Wii and my new Sims 3 game as well ;-) Here's the first blog of today!

I had such a great year, when we talk about music, I have been to lots of concerts and festivals and discovered so many new bands and talented artists! And now I would love to introduce to you: LISA's top music list of 2011! I'll show you the 10 best albums of this year, the 5 best songs, best male, best female and best new band of 2011! You can compare it with the MTV Awards besides I stay in the indie rock scene. So, let's get started! Oh, and if you don't see your favourite band please give me a call and tell me why that band or record has got to be on that list!


Love Lisa



Best album 2011:

1. The Dears - Degeneration Street
2. Bell X1 - Bloodless Coup
3. The Boxer Rebellion - The Cold Still
4. Alela Diane - Wild Divine
5. The Pierces - You & I
6. Elbow - Build A Rocket Boys!
7. The Vaccines - What Did You Expect From The Vaccines?
8. Okkervil River - I Am Very Far
9. Young the Giant - Young the Giant
10. White Lies - Ritual



Best song 2011:

1. Gotye ft. Kimbra - Somebody That I Used To Know
2. White Lies - Bigger Than Us
3. Elbow - Lippy Kids
4. Adele - Someone Like You
5. The Strokes - Under Cover Of Darkness



Best Male 2011:

1. James Morrison
2. Milow
3. Ben Saunders



Best Female 2011:

1. Adele
2. Amy Winehouse
3. Alela Diane



Best New Band 2011:

1. The Vaccines
2. Young the Giant
3. Foster The People
4. Fitz & The Tantrums
5. Wolf Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...