photo nav-deel1.png photo nav-deel2.png photo nav-deel3.png photo nav-deel4.png photo nav-deel5.png photo nav-deel6.png photo nav-deel7.png photo nav-deel8.png photo nav-deel9.png photo nav-deel10.png photo nav-deel11-neew.png

23 January 2012

Buying new accessories?

Hello Lovelies!

Hope everyone is still here. I've been away for a while but I'm good as back now :) Sorry for the silence but as you might know, I'm in my final year of college so that means hard working for me. Even when I have to leave my blog alone..

Oh well, how is everyone doing? When I was looking for furniture and accessories for my project Facebook beeps and came with a new extraordinary collection of Maisons du Monde (my favourite shop). This was a view days ago and I promised myself to show it to you. Now that everything is good as finished, I have a little bit more time to do also other things than working on that damn project ;-) The collection is, what we're used to, very colourful! Come take a look..


Standing Buddha Statue € 269,00


Potier 6 round bowls tray € 29,90


Home candle holder € 12,90


Grey 7-photo frame € 39,90


Kawa box set 6 cups € 24,90


Manga Floor Cushion € 99,00


Metal Trunks € 79,00


Folk lamp € 19,90


Colorama tasting tray € 24,90


3 silver balls vase € 14,90


Images by Maisons du Monde (Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...