photo nav-deel1.png photo nav-deel2.png photo nav-deel3.png photo nav-deel4.png photo nav-deel5.png photo nav-deel6.png photo nav-deel7.png photo nav-deel8.png photo nav-deel9.png photo nav-deel10.png photo nav-deel11-neew.png

2 January 2012

Pretty Little Liars

Tonight on ABC will return one of my favorite television programs: Pretty Little Liars! I'm seeing the show from the beginning and I've never missed an episode! I don't understand why it's never sold to Holland, while it's such a succes in America and other countries. But it's not really a big deal for me to watch it on internet without the subs. I love it, that's important :) I hope it's worth the waiting. Like I said, I will not be able to watch tonight, but I am tomorrow! The question who "A" is gets closer and closer. The writers always seems to find a way to mislead you. That's what I like about it, it's thrilling and you want to know who did it!

So, will you be watching tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...