photo nav-deel1.png photo nav-deel2.png photo nav-deel3.png photo nav-deel4.png photo nav-deel5.png photo nav-deel6.png photo nav-deel7.png photo nav-deel8.png photo nav-deel9.png photo nav-deel10.png photo nav-deel11-neew.png

5 October 2011

Friendly Fires

Hi there!

Having a fireplace in your home gives your interior a boost! Well, if you like it ofcourse. If you don't, then this article won't be interesting for you. Today I'm gonna show you in what kind of interiors fireplaces have been used. When I moved to my new house we all wanted to have a fireplace, but we didn't have enough space for it, unfortunately! Here in Holland we have very modern ones. But a big chimney is also very cool! When I see American programs as Extreme Home Makeover and Cribs it always noticed me how many American families have a chimney. So I think fireplaces are popular all over the world. Which one of these photos do you like? Are you going for contemporary or rustic?


Love Lisa

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...