photo nav-deel1.png photo nav-deel2.png photo nav-deel3.png photo nav-deel4.png photo nav-deel5.png photo nav-deel6.png photo nav-deel7.png photo nav-deel8.png photo nav-deel9.png photo nav-deel10.png photo nav-deel11-neew.png

15 October 2011

Quick pic

Hello bloggers!

What a beautiful day! I said that yesterday too, and that wasn't because of the nice weather, but because of the picture over here. After 2,5 months waiting and wishing for a new phone, yesterday October 14, was finally the day he came. Well, I am probably as much as addicted to it as the last time :) It was also a great day because I ordered a ticket to James Morrison on March 16, 2012! :D I'm so happy! Too bad I have to wait that long, but I'm gonna see my hero in real life. Awesome.

Well, I'm getting ready for today, so I can go outside and enjoying life :)
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


Love Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...