photo nav-deel1.png photo nav-deel2.png photo nav-deel3.png photo nav-deel4.png photo nav-deel5.png photo nav-deel6.png photo nav-deel7.png photo nav-deel8.png photo nav-deel9.png photo nav-deel10.png photo nav-deel11-neew.png

7 October 2011

Just in case

OMG! I totally fell in love with a site who's selling cases for your phone. When I did not have my phone yet (about a year and a half ago) I was already looking on the internet for nice cases. But it was really hard to find ones I like! Until, I found this site: Novoskins. It has the coolest cases I've ever seen! And still I haven't ordered one. *Shame on me! Well, actually I'm glad I didn't, because then that stupid rat who stole my phone would also have a marvelous cover on it! The reason why my new phone still hasn't come is because I made a stupid mistake to order it on a bad website. The package is missing and I must wait until the complaint is processed. I guess I'll have to be more patient. Hm. Well, coming back at the article. I'm gonna show you some covers for BlackBerry, iPhone and Samsung. And the best thing is that you can pay with your Visa or MasterCard! You can also visit the site for more colours and other cases.

Have a lovely weekend!


Love Lisa


BlackBerry:

BlackBerry Bold Crystal Chic (Black) € 27,50


BlackBerry Torch Crystal Zebra (Pink) € 31,35


iPhone 4:

iPhone 4 Crystalline Crystal Rim Edition € 18,15


iPhone 4 Silicone Bumper Case (Hot Pink) € 4,95


iPad:

iPad Leather Snakeskin iDiary Case (Pink) € 20,35


Samsung:

Samsung Galaxy S2 Suede Leopard Print iDiary € 15,35


Samsung Galaxy S2 Amante Crystal Quilted Clutch Diary Case (Lilac) € 26,35


Samsung Galaxy S Luxury Leather Faux Crocodile (Pink) € 15,35 (This is the one I want!)

Source: Novoskins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...