photo nav-deel1.png photo nav-deel2.png photo nav-deel3.png photo nav-deel4.png photo nav-deel5.png photo nav-deel6.png photo nav-deel7.png photo nav-deel8.png photo nav-deel9.png photo nav-deel10.png photo nav-deel11-neew.png

21 October 2011

These things made me happy (this week)

'Mylo Xyloto' the new album from one of the biggest bands of the world Coldplay is released today!

The French President Nicolas Sarkozy and his wife Carla Bruni welcomed their first child and gave her a beautiful name: Guilia.

My cousin Rens turns 21 this Sunday :)

Because of the Fall Vacation here in Holland I got 2 days off (Monday and today) And I used it very wisely (well I actually had to work for school) but instead me, Amber and my mom went out shopping at Amstelveen and bought really nice things.

Pretty Little Liars is back! Wednesday October 19, was the new episode on tv in America. Unfortunately, it looks like it still doesn't coming to Holland :( But I'm watching all the episodes on internet and I'm ok with that :)

I want Instagram for Android! That's what I said this week and it turns out they've listened to me because it's coming! :) .. But they don't know when :( Untill that moment comes I discovered something else: Monome, a very cool app where you can give your pictures a boost! Find it out yourself ;-)

What also happened on Wednesday: In the morning, when I was on my work, I opened Facebook and saw: DUTCH BLOGGER SHOWS SOME LOVE! THANK YOU LISA! from the 'Band Of The Month': The Dears! OMG, I was so happy! I could not believe it, my name, my blog.. How cool is that! I had over 170 visitors that day! So that's probably the thing that made me happy the most! (A)

Have a lovely weekend!


Love Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...