photo nav-deel1.png photo nav-deel2.png photo nav-deel3.png photo nav-deel4.png photo nav-deel5.png photo nav-deel6.png photo nav-deel7.png photo nav-deel8.png photo nav-deel9.png photo nav-deel10.png photo nav-deel11-neew.png

9 February 2012

Colour Palette Of The Week #1

Time flies! This was day 4 already of me being an intern at Sanoma Media. I have a great time! I've got my old place back and it's nice to see everyone again. There are 2 another interns of my age who are friendly and also love new media and design. Next week will my accompanist return from her week in Stockholm. She was there for the Stockholm Furniture Fair & Northern Lightfair. Too bad my internship started this week and not some weeks earlier, then I could have join her!

I also got the chance to know and learn Pinterest. All my colleagues at work are obsessed with Pinterest and think it's the trend of 2012. Now I must admit they're right, I love Pinterest aswell. There are so many beautiful inspirational photographs which you can keep, share and do with it whatever you want. It's so handy!

Ok, to come back at the title of this post: I do a lot of things for Kleurinspiratie and what the heg, I love colour! I looked at all the articles and blog posts and got inspired. They have a weekly column called: Colour Palette Of The Week, and I was glad when I saw the previous posts. Then I got the idea to do that also for my blog! Here I have a great example. A beautiful picture which I photoshopped and put some colour pallets in it. And tada, here's the result! What do you think? Great colour combination? Or a colour fiasco?



Image found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...