photo nav-deel1.png photo nav-deel2.png photo nav-deel3.png photo nav-deel4.png photo nav-deel5.png photo nav-deel6.png photo nav-deel7.png photo nav-deel8.png photo nav-deel9.png photo nav-deel10.png photo nav-deel11-neew.png

12 February 2012

Design Desk

How is your Sunday? I was looking around at the Myhomeshopping site for nice things (furniture, deco etc.) Then I found this cool desk from a German furniture brand called Jahnke. The top is glossy white, it has 2 pink drawers and shiny metal legs. It also has a fluor pink strip in the back where you can connect your iPod or iPad. How cool is that?! My desk is almost falling apart (the drawers won’t close anymore) so I could use a new one. But now I have a desk of 140 x 70 cm and this one is only 120 x 60 cm. A little too small for me. But hey, maybe it’s something for you?

*also available in all white or black







Source: Jahnke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...