photo nav-deel1.png photo nav-deel2.png photo nav-deel3.png photo nav-deel4.png photo nav-deel5.png photo nav-deel6.png photo nav-deel7.png photo nav-deel8.png photo nav-deel9.png photo nav-deel10.png photo nav-deel11-neew.png

11 February 2012

Amazing iPhone Cases

Remember my last post about cases for your phone? Well, now I have found a site with hundreds of these cool things. This is not a simple pink cover with some stars or flowers on it, but it's ART. You can have ART on your iPhone! How cool is that? Yes, you read it right.. the cases are only intended for iPhone. I have a Samsung which make me also uninvalible for this post, but many people I know do have an iPhone. So for them: here you go, some examples for you!























Source: Society6

1 comment:

  1. I like the old camera and karl lagerfelt! Damn, I wish that this cases exist for Samsung Galaxy S, love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...