photo nav-deel1.png photo nav-deel2.png photo nav-deel3.png photo nav-deel4.png photo nav-deel5.png photo nav-deel6.png photo nav-deel7.png photo nav-deel8.png photo nav-deel9.png photo nav-deel10.png photo nav-deel11-neew.png

6 April 2012

Happy April!

So it's been a while! Hope you're doing fine. Next week will be my last week at Sanoma Media. I'm gonna miss it very much, but I had a great time. I wrote lots of articles and I liked being busy with images and content. April 17 is my first day at school. That's my last period which means my EXAMS! Gosh, I can't believe I almost finished this school. I've learned and created so many things and my trip to Milan in the 3th class was an experience I'll never forget! Now it's time to move on and find my way, whether it is at a new school or at work.. We shall see what the future brings me :)

Oh, before I forget! This song has been in my head for this whole day and I would like to share it with you. No vid. unfortunately, but to make it up to you here's a photo I found on Pinterest (my all time addiction!)

So, that's pretty it for now. Hope you'll have an nice Spring weekend :) And don't forget Easter, this Sunday and Monday!




* ps. The new design of DBL will be live soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...