photo nav-deel1.png photo nav-deel2.png photo nav-deel3.png photo nav-deel4.png photo nav-deel5.png photo nav-deel6.png photo nav-deel7.png photo nav-deel8.png photo nav-deel9.png photo nav-deel10.png photo nav-deel11-neew.png

9 August 2011

Pink bathrooms and kitchens

Hello! :)

When I'm looking for nice photo's of pink interiors, Google always helps me out. I don't search photo's every week, because they are most of the time the same. But I want to show you some photo's I've been saving this couple of years. I've noticed how many photo's I have from pink bathrooms and kitchens. I don't know where these pictures come from, but I think it's pretty cool when you like pink and you want something different for your kitchen, toilet or bathroom. So maybe these photo's can help you with your styling proces. Or you can just save them for fun. Do with it whatever you like.

Bye! ;)


Love Lisa

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...