photo nav-deel1.png photo nav-deel2.png photo nav-deel3.png photo nav-deel4.png photo nav-deel5.png photo nav-deel6.png photo nav-deel7.png photo nav-deel8.png photo nav-deel9.png photo nav-deel10.png photo nav-deel11-neew.png

20 August 2011

Sunny Weekend

Hi everyone!

What are your plans for this nice weekend? Today I'm going to my (back)family in Bussum. We have a sort of reunion every year with a barbecue. I love that! It's always nice to see everyone again and see how there doing. Tomorrow plays Waylon and band in Vondelpark Amsterdam. I've been to a lot concerts in the Vondelpark this year. For me there's nothing better than on a Sunday afternoon going out in the park to a free concert. O gosh, I just looked on the calender and see that the vacation has only 2 weeks left! That means, hard working at Ikea and relaxing when I have a day off. Altough going to school again and see my friends is not so bad for me. And I'm very excited to begin at my internship at Sanoma. Anyway, I'm looking really forward to this year. My last year! What's gonna bring it for me? I let you know, of course ;) But that's future talk. For now, just relax and enjoying your holiday, ok? :)


Love Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...