photo nav-deel1.png photo nav-deel2.png photo nav-deel3.png photo nav-deel4.png photo nav-deel5.png photo nav-deel6.png photo nav-deel7.png photo nav-deel8.png photo nav-deel9.png photo nav-deel10.png photo nav-deel11-neew.png

19 September 2011

Designers Guild

Hello :)

I would like to introduce to you: Designers Guild. An English brand with nice wallpapers en lovely fabrics. Maybe you've heard of it, it's a very popular and knowable brand cause of it's flowery colouring prints. I absolutely love it, because I love colours and flowers, as you might know ;-) I didn't sold it very often at my internship, cause the wallpapers were not very cheap and it has a likeabilitymark. You love it or totally hate it. Well, in my case I totally love it! You too? Here I have some examples so you'll have an impression. Or you can just visit the closest store in your neighbourhoud to see it yourself.


Love Lisa







































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...