photo nav-deel1.png photo nav-deel2.png photo nav-deel3.png photo nav-deel4.png photo nav-deel5.png photo nav-deel6.png photo nav-deel7.png photo nav-deel8.png photo nav-deel9.png photo nav-deel10.png photo nav-deel11-neew.png

23 September 2011

It's Friday! I'm in love..

..with: The Voice Of Holland! Just started tonight on 8.30 PM on Dutch television. It was great! What a musicians, it's unbelievable!

..also: I'm in love with James Morrisons new album: "The Awakening", which I'm now listening to on Spotify. He's one of my heroes and I've been waiting for this album for weeks! And now it's finally there! Tomorrow I'm gonna buy the CD en hopefully he's coming to our cold country for a gig soon! Well I'm in, that's for sure!

..and: At last, I'm in love with The Black Keys and especially with this cool photo they've posted on Facebook.



I wish you all a wonderful weekend! The weather is gonna be really nice, so go outside, do nice things and don't forget to smile! Oh, and it's Neighboursday in Holland tomorrow! So if you're Dutch and you're celebrating it, have fun!

Lots of love,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...